WE WUZ KANGZ Single Bracelet
The WE WUZ KANGZ Collection is for the individuals that are into Egyptian history, symbols, and important figures. The high colored gold and black beads and charms are handmade. A very unique piece to add to your collection. Each bracelet sold separately.
- Individual handmade bracelets but can be sold as a bundle
- Fits 7.0" to 7.5" women's wrist, can be adjusted for any size
- Color(s): Black, orange, and gold
- Bead(s): Matte glass, gold lava hematite, and handmade clay beads
- Charm(s): Handmade Egyptian symbols/figures
- Wearable alone or can be worn in the set
- Use the contact form on top of the page for adjustments to the size or to bundle
- Perfect for someone who’s in touch with their history
- Please gently roll bracelets over your hands. Do not stretch your bracelet over your hand, it can cause it to break. Just take your time!
- You can coat your jewelry with a clear sealant to prevent fading.
- Try not to get your jewelry wet or have it soak in water!
- Avoid getting lotions, oils, and body butter on your jewelry. This can make your jewelry fade fast.
- Remove jewelry before going to sleep.
- Store in a jewelry box, a Ziploc bag, or an air-tight container when not using.